Our website adress is: https://4helpvr.com.
1. General information
2. The administrator of personal data contained in the website is 4 HELP VR SP. Z O.O., with headquarters in Wrocław, at Konduktorskaj 2A/25 Street, NIP: 8992865611, REGON: 383911578.
3. In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Provision Act, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation
4. Personal Data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of law or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
5. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) by information entered voluntarily in forms
b) by collecting “cookies”. Read Cookies Policy.
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. Data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to process the information contact.
8. Personal data left on the site will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
9. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and cease processing of his data at any time by sending an email with such request to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. The Website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised in any way by 4helpvr.com. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend to read.